1. Please indicate your primary reason for attending the conference
2. Did the Congress fulfill your educational needs and expected learning outcomes?
3. Evaluate then rate the following elements of this meeting in fulfilling your goal.
4. How useful to you personally was each session?
28 June 2018
29 June 2018
30 June 2018
5. Did all the faculty members provide their potential conflict of interest declaration with the sponsor(s) as a second slide of their presentation?
Can you provide an example of biased presentation in this activity?
6. Do you agree that the information was overall free of commercial and other bias?
7. Please rate how relevant each of these educational needs are to you.
8. How important are the following topics to your practice.
Was the presented information well balanced and consistently supported by a valid scientific evidence base?
9. Please rate the following items.
What was the best aspect of this event?
What was the worst aspect of this event?
10. Will the information you learnt be implemented in your practice?
11. Please give a summary of the information you received which will be useful in your practice.
12. Further comments